EUA is proud to be supporting Utility Week Future Networks, Heat & Transport Conference 2023 | 07 February 2023 | Birmingham
6th Jan 2023
Against the backdrop of an unprecedented cost of living crisis, energy networks need to deliver the flexible and low carbon infrastructure that will facilitate the transition to net zero. This unique conference will bring together the key teams within energy networks, across the whole system – gas and power, transmission and distribution – to make that happen.
The event will provide an opportunity to hear updates from government officials and leading executives in the energy transition, discussing whole system planning, investment and how to ensure customers remain at the heart of delivery.
Electricity and gas companies will each discuss their separate challenges on how they will provide flexible and resilient networks now and in the future. Teams from network infrastructure and asset management, heat and transport will be able to dive deeper into their most innovative project results, opportunities and lessons learned.
- Hear directly from regulators on the British Energy Security Strategy
- Learn from peers on large scale electrification and when it will be ready
- Network with over 100 senior decision makers over 3 hours of dedicated networking time
- Discover emerging technologies, innovations and best practice to take back to your business
- Explore how the industry can collaborate with whole system planning
- Put your questions to government bodies and trailblazers in interactive panel discussions
27th Nov 2023
22nd Nov 2023
20th Nov 2023
13th Nov 2023
6th Nov 2023