Utility Week Future Networks Conference 2021
6th Apr 2021
Digital Event | 28-29 April The two-day Utility Week Future Networks Conference will bring together energy network CEOs and COOs as well as directors, heads and managers responsible for innovation, regulation, strategy and more, to set out how net zero challenges will be managed within RIIO2 constraints.
At a time of great excitement, uncertainty and rapid change, this conference will deliver clarity for business planning and future operations, ensuring energy networks are able to play their pivotal role in the UK’s energy transition with confidence and keep delivering for customers.
Speakers include representatives from: UK Power Networks, Cadent, PNDC, SSEN, Ofgem, Hitachi ABB Power Grids, Electricity North West, Wales & West Utilities, SP Energy Networks, Northern Powergrid, SGN, National Grid, Western Power Distribution and many more.
Only here can you:
- Network with 100+ of the most influential decision makers shaping the future of the energy networks sector
- Assess the impact of the government’s new policy framework for decarbonisation and implications for policy networks
- Explore the best ways to co-ordinate national and local approaches to whole system decarbonisation
- Gain insight into the role of flexibility and digitalisation in bridging the gap to net zero
- Have your say on how best to decarbonise utilities and incentivise low carbon construction
To discover the full agenda, speaker line-up and book your place visit: https://event.utilityweek.co.uk/futurenetworks/15% Customer DiscountAs a supporter of the event, EUA is pleased to be able to offer a 15% discount to its members and network, just use code EUA15 when booking here: https://bit.ly/3tNx54A
28th Oct 2021
25th Oct 2021
20th Oct 2021
20th Oct 2021
19th Oct 2021