Modernising and Decarbonising Energy in the UK Forum – Keynote by Ofgem | Wednesday 29th April 2020 | Central London
12th Feb 2020
Attend Westminster Insight’s half-day forum as they examine plans to achieve net-zero targets, discuss energy efficiency measures for buildings, and explore technologies to accelerate the decarbonisation of the energy sector.
Join your peers and thought leaders from industry, central Government and academia to gain practical strategies that can support the transformation of the energy sector and lead the way to a greener future.
- Explore the critical role that interconnectors play in the UK’s transition to clean energy resources
- Review how hydrogen is creating new pathways and platforms to greater decarbonisation of the energy system
- Explore the critical role that interconnectors play in the UK's transition to clean energy resources
Key speakers include:
- Lord Deben, Chairman, Committee on Climate Change
- Frances Warburton, Director, Energy System Transition, Ofgem
- Chris Jofeh, Chair of Welsh Government Advisory Group on Decarbonisation of Existing Housing, and Consultant, Arup
- Laura Sandys, Chair, Energy Data Taskforce
See the full speaker list and agenda here
As an EUA member, you’re eligible for at least 20% off, if you use the codes below:
- GBEJZO-AECO for 1 delegate place (20% off)
- GBEJEO-AECO for 2+ delegate places (30% off)
Pay online to get an additional 10% off.
Event contact: Ausura Eccleston | firstname.lastname@example.org
17th Feb 2020
13th Feb 2020
12th Feb 2020
10th Feb 2020
5th Feb 2020