EUA is Supporting Smarter Power Grid Forum - Supply, Storage and Smart Metering
7th Jan 2019
The Smart Systems & Flexibility Plan 2017 announced up to £70 million of funding to support innovation in smart technology. The Plan enables the development of a smart, flexible energy system that will reduce costs for consumers and industry, and support the growth of innovative new businesses by removing barriers to smart technologies.
Friday 25th January 2019 | Central London
Join BEIS and National Grid on Monday, January 25th at the Smarter Power Grid Forum. We will be exploring the implications and impact of the publication of the plan, and how much progress has been made so far.
You will learn about:
• Smart systems and flexibility plan: Update from BEIS and National Grid
• Developing a thriving electricity storage sector: Grid scale storage, home batteries and domestic vehicle-to-grid (V2G)
• Improving flexible time of use: Smart meters
• Distribution, supply and network management: Moving from DNOs to DSOs, Active Network Management, Local Networks and Distributed Generation
Expert speakers include:
• Will Broad, Head of Smart Energy, Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS)
• Kayte O'Neill, Head of strategy and Regulation, National Grid
• Aimee Betts-Charalambous, Smart Meter Technology Innovation Lead, Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS)
• Rebecca Yates, Policy and Public Affairs Manager, Smart Energy GB
EUA members receive 15% discount - (booking two or more places entitles you to 25% discount). On the booking form use promotional code EAUA7B-AE to receive 15% off and code EAUA7K-AE to receive 25% off. Book with a credit or debit card and receive an additional 10% off at the end of the discount section.
19th Aug 2019
12th Aug 2019
6th Aug 2019
5th Aug 2019
29th Jul 2019