Smart Metering Update event offers a day packed full of networking and critical insights.
3rd May 2017
As mass roll-out approaches it’s never been more crucial that suppliers, networks and contractors alike work together to make the SMIP a success.
Plus, with the DCC now live suppliers are beginning to look beyond the technical challenges of the roll-out to what smart means for the future. This year Smart Metering Update looks ahead to explore how the industry can ensure meters represent real value to customers.
Make sure you don’t miss out on Smart Metering Update, on 26th June in London,as more than 140 key players from across the industry gather for a day packed full of networking and critical insights.
Highlights of the event include:
- Hear insights on roll-out strategy from British Gas, SP Energy Networks and Co-operative Energy
- Gain critical updates from the DCC on progress towards Release 1.3
- RWE npower and SP Energy Networks discuss making the transition to SMETS2
- Smart Energy GB, Bristol Energy and Citizens Advice share the latest thinking on customer engagement and behavioural change
- Take advantage of 3+ hours of networking with 140+ attendees to build relationships you’ll need as the mass roll-out begins
To find out more or to book your place visit:
22nd May 2017
18th May 2017
16th May 2017
16th May 2017
15th May 2017